Friday, November 15, 2013

A lot of times I sit here on this platform. I


Ladies ... Gentlemen ... Members of a large family of seven radio stations around the world and Iran ... Hi and Hello ... Good night ... I hope that wherever you are in good health and good luck ... Before midnight *******, I feel someone is following you in my sound. I'm afraid this strange habit, perhaps the scourge of my life at that unwritten future for both of us is gone. Maybe next year when hours, chillis 11 times the rate for this moment to say hello Nyavrm we always have tea and ate and talked and Dell chat this short time we were there. But no! A thousand years away something that makes you remember me at this moment. I kept shaking my hand before every Hi, I'm accustomed to. Repeat this as you know, is no accident. Love that you used on that link gives me a sense that it can always be followed up after us, long after we should continue. Seven-night radio program ******* 11 to 12 hours of training a network of radio network chillis of the holiday repeats at 1 am
A lot of times I sit here on this platform. I'm looking to move my legs. For today, I just bought a new sneakers. I've flattened the afternoon sun smiles in front of the stunned when he will come out to greet you look at that smile in my wallet. Tell me you love me. Does not go far. Darmt you right here next to me sits on the same platform and does not jam. My eyes are not on, you awake from a dream.
Aware of everything. To say the weather looks confused myself and you. What potions have interesting, is not it? Tell me you love me. Is not nothing but a series of words you come to me. A series of simple words that form a sentence can be simplified a great miracle. It's chillis a miracle that more than one hundred times the power of the Hemi is a long time and I have prepared for today. But right now I've lost all of my feet and not know where I sit and watch us. So I have to say you love me Tell miracle.
Gig
Memory
Hot espresso
Persian date Aban 1392
Iran's new fish jokes / a / BlogPreviousPageBlock Templates Blog / font formats Blog / font / fonta href =

No comments:

Post a Comment