Saturday, November 16, 2013

Facebook Majid Sharafi I sing the blue notes Sirius Nbshtgy maladies these days I flew silently wig


A cup of tea, sugar and taste slightly bitter loneliness feeling unsteady wake eyelid pressure and straining in vain to throw distraction couscous by distraction to its priorities mixed and mingled with worry and concern watery friendships to find the nearest subway stairs electric cars I feel ashamed that I Nchan unbiased look down and spun back into the shadows of his eyes without looking and open the Shamelessly, I remember her drink stalls too Dal Grns taste, I love that man and today I was sad that I was not happy and I really want to see the futility of my time wasted, couscous I thought I find fascinating is in the space of saw what happened vacuum making Ah them? My tea was cold ...
Thursday, Persian date Tir 23 1390 Hour 11:29 b. Filed by M. Truth comment ()
Nprvrandm in their dreams they were nuts, pomegranate beads were planted in the poems. (MIM. Truth) _____________________________ read everything on this blog is written by the humble. My Profile
Persian date Shahrivar 92 Persian date Tir 92 Persian date Khordad 92 June 92 Persian date Ordibehesht 92 Persian date Farvardin 92 Persian date Bahman 91 Persian date Dey 91 Persian date Shahrivar 91 Persian date Tir 91 Persian date Khordad 91 June 91 Persian date Ordibehesht 91 Persian date Farvardin 91 Persian date Esfand 90 Persian date Bahman 90 Persian date Dey 90 Persian date Azar 90 Persian date Aban 90 Persian date Mehr 90 Persian date Tir 90 Persian date Khordad 90 June 90 Persian date Ordibehesht 90 Persian date Azar 89 Persian date Aban 89 Persian date Mehr 89 Persian date Shahrivar 89 July 89
Ross is not Khrkhrham hold tight and ... Audio performance (put under my head at night ...) put under my head at night ... Do you cry? ... Meeting time reading comic books will not "waves" to Yannis Rytsvs, a poet who wrote the lash lines manually decrypt button will take you up on a ship meeting at Vanak Square ...
Facebook Majid Sharafi I sing the blue notes Sirius Nbshtgy maladies these days I flew silently wigs pearl eye screaming that finds journalist False Spring couscous Winter Shen Zhen Mehrvarz verse letters couscous made of ground pepper lights off Zyrgyvtyn Ijaz cries foul smoke blessed Shrvynsa Like Land princess eternity, exorcism bubble, not months


No comments:

Post a Comment