Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Then again, with the way things turn out for judge Joe Bastianich at the end of the kids


Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. American Horror Story Arrow The Big Bang Theory Bones Castle Community Game Of Thrones Girl Meets World Glee The Good Wife Grey's Anatomy Homeland How I Met Your Mother NCIS New Girl Once Upon A Time Orange is the New Black Parenthood Parks and Recreation Pretty Little Liars Revenge Revolution Saturday Night Live Scandal Sleepy Hollow Sons of Anarchy Supernatural True Blood The Vampire Diaries The Voice The Walking Dead Recaps Renewal Scorecards
Then again, with the way things turn out for judge Joe Bastianich at the end of the kids’ debate about whether they’re clean or messy chefs, jotta a maybe our initial inkling jotta a was right on the money.
When I was in New Zealand I saw episodes of Junior MasterChef Australia, and I have to tell you, those kids are AMAZING! I am definitely watching this show! Comment by Julie – September 18, 2013 02:29 PM PST   jotta a Reply To This Post
I am so excited for this show! I love everything Gordon Ramsay jotta a does. I’m always amazed at all the things the Masterchef contestants know how to do; just seeing what the kids can do at such a young age blows me away. Comment by NCSouthernBelle – September 19, 2013 05:12 AM PST   Reply To This Post
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (  Log Out  /  Change  )
9 pm 'Supernatural' (The CW)
'Star Wars' Debuts Instagram Page with Darth Vader Selfie DeadLine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment