Monday, November 17, 2014

If it was a 458 and Maserati


Not a strange question? But citizens say recently in Doha sacrifices don cherry acceptable answer to this question is, but what is the answer? First, an unhealthy drinks served to keep in mind is only focused on the operation impossible. The new Sratvy just opposite the Ferrari showroom / Mzraty Park. Now a firm grip on the steering wheel and press the gas. Know when to enter the exhibit severe successfully completed your mission. Now the guard at the scene of pedestrians or even ask for your help to get back in gear. When the show left off, in the fastest time possible out of the box, the distance to the next step!
If it was a 458 and Maserati's first fuck and then he had fled ... I think the exhibition is the owner!
What a bunch of rubbish South Korean maker Kia is none other than I do !!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever be the Wheelbarrow Sazay our pumpkin head Bhtrn.ayna of pride here, but we get what we situ Myznym.hmyn only now that I got this comment Myzarm, a propaganda machine for Mydad.ky don cherry Donna became apparent that this car When we offer you the tools for producing such a simple problem of how we're going to make progress? Pyshkshtvn Benz and BMW and Porsche, even in the eyes of the Badvmy promise you will not waste time building.
Also what is your definition of occupation? Hey Sratv awards don cherry and has earned high marks for safety on the assumption that as the vehicle is moving, for example, both say they collide Horn Horn Bshn you know what is going to happen? Which one comes to harm and more damage?
John's a look at what it means to bias you know yourself id .. ??? It's okay for your age requirement ..yb not so young now Zyz..rh young Uncle John ...
It was something that you said What ??? !!!! Kia's global carmaker Ferrari's most advanced new technologies to the market each year, after a crowd puts her finger to comparison Kurdish ??? !!! Anything that comes to mind is not to put people off
Their competitiveness.
Vavyla ??? Cena / ?? Uncle John ???? Why do you uncle .. ??? Ferrari la la la endure? Nerves? La ..byay have anything that crosses your mind was on a first name of God leave me to say that Mv..syna ??? Uncle John's ..la Asab..tsmymt'm sad to say I miss John Cena ..mv Nshya..chvn I'm nervous ... Vavyla's like you la la Ferrari and Kia ..avnvkht to eat me too .. ??? Uncle John's ..khyly bad ... I do not know what you do think about him with the spirit of Uncle Hsast How did you get interested in cars? I'm curious .. La search ..fqt
Said John .. it garbage if you have one let me know the model Aptyma 2014 Facebook tail lift test your blood at night I'll go pick up someone sees that Brvt you know why the trash ... the door? Myzary Since I'm Ykdvnh Aptyma 2014 Chyh..atfaqa brother and I both had a Julieta that she did not know Chyh..vly something that maybe you do not notice is that with the highest don cherry number of accidents and brotherly ..aynja Iraneh me for a bowl that lights He ..knar street car park was broken into ..bayd wait a month to send him here was ..khh after-sale service ... I do not think that's my bias Ha..asla I do not have the heart to heart Alpha Company Importer Nmybndm but only to deliver timely manner and I was very prefix Vpsvnd ... and to honor his promise to their customers, but as soon as they have a problem, come Note how flinch elah the so of the sanctions Tooye: Yeah, I Sir Mma I Still Thrvn I'd rather buy a car made in Korea and absolutely with alpha vary, but most say there's a difference ... when you trash talk the company Arta .mzraty engine or as children go Maserati don cherry Mikhran promise you a lot of things See Nmyndgy go away, but at least 3 GT and a number of promising kids Kvatrvpvrty again Quattroportte or for decorative body Alafan Hstnd..aynh after Frvshshvn..hala own judgment regardless of the price and quality were excellent now Kdvmshvn .mnzvr don cherry I must tell you my car and importer company not serve you, they'll follow you and hey .. in the end did not intend to compare the car I do not have a car they're even the car that a car of the case In my opinion and according to his good character, his character finds himself .khvahan Myknh..vly in our country that I was lot of hands on interest Zatym of my eye I Federation wise decide don cherry If close Well done, I've decided to sell even ..kas h to become don cherry what I do not and I'm forced to decline because of the loss of my car looking for the love of the car rather than the car's don cherry got reason .. Of course, I when Eram Park racing track that was the same age as I am ..kh friends because that's what the open class cars and ...... Now the company Mykrdnd..az 2002 Catch Up Arrow Youth Thankful For example, Mehdi Bakhtiari Dodge Viper bar was frequented by a large gallery and a branch in a good financial situation Darnd..vly track Vnkhvvr..yny Most kids who go to Dubai I am not a super sports car anymore, and if even the drag into the let accidental fell Brushes The car analogy circumstances don cherry BASE Bbrmsh house ... I think 90% of people who escaped from almost certain analogy Alfarq were seeing and of course I understand that on this site, and sometimes the persons interested in the most informed of ... This is The with All the H

No comments:

Post a Comment