Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Stick around and wander around the other stories. :)


And as I racked my brain to save a few dozen of them trash a while ago, walked through with no idea to do anything that used the materials such as ribbons. coney island Result: dozens of doomed to cardboard box tapes indefinitely.
But I confess that these days I caught him staring purchases tapes and all saw was the face of Wall-E. Freaked out? I dunno, I prefer not to get into that here lol. But they asked for a better coney island destination .. ah asked. I think it was the influence of video-from-the-heart of gallons of milk, may have been!
Madness or not, just think ... look for a bunch of black and white squares, symmetrical as well, asking to be amontados, not challenges our ability to do something in, minimal, cool? If it is useful and beautiful too .... oh, wonder.
This glue ... I'll tell you saw ... is kind of a miracle that comes in a tube, called Fix-All. Indication was the seller who gave me the ropes when I arrived at the store with 2 tapes on hand and asked:
He took this pipe off the shelf so, but so will that I never even had to ask other brands to compare price. Then stubborn, I was testing coney island another cheaper brand and it did not work. If there are other glues that work I do not know. I just know that this guy has earned my credibility forever. :)
And as has already has a table to call my own, this was a present to boyfriend. Notice coney island that, this time, I bought a glass the size of the top, to give more stability to one lampshade, glass, the title says it all. This then cost $ 20.
The feet are rollaway papaya honey to make 1 sheet of plywood the size of the assembly of ribbons, painted black and bolted casters. Need to have that foot? Trust me, 90 tapes together is very heavy saw.
et al, Thalita, as almost everyone here, I love this blog, I see every day to see if you have new update, and such ... but hehehehhe've only ... one day, I was going to catch the bus and went through a house that tava with a bag of vhs gigaaaante, then could not resist and picked up ('m kind of manic junk tb hahaha!), bought the glue and everything .. but've only; you took the tape inside? pa say it is toxic right, I know it ... I was afraid to leave, then wanted to know how you did it there ... :) worth and congratulations! :) 15:11:11
Hi, okay? I love your blog, congratulations on your beautiful posts, I was addicted, I read every day and reread with great affection. I wonder how you rack your beta tape, it is different than you did your boyfriend. You published the walkthrough here? Abs 26.3.12
Stick around and wander around the other stories. :)
TILES
2014 (13) Jul (1) July (1) May (4) April (3) Mar (2) February (2) 2013 (80) Dec (4) Nov (6) Out (6) Set (2) Aug (3) July (3) June (8) May (9) April (17) Mar (8) February (6) Jan (8) 2012 (96) Dec (7) Nov (9) Out (12) Set (6) Aug (8) July (8) June (7) May (9) April (9) Mar (8) February (6) Jan (7) 2011 (94) Dec (8) Nov (7) Oct (11) Sep (11) Jul (7) July (6) May (8) Extra pro carpet Chance (Stain on carpet) Nothing to lose (or syndrome Chicken D'Angola) Inspiration foot down and inverting Beta II Inventing coney island the tape (Decoration and recycling) Recycling and walk in love Bodywork Inspiration ground May (4) April (6) Mar (11) February (5) Jan (10) 2010 (41) Dec (9) Nov (9) Out (11) Set (12 )


No comments:

Post a Comment