Sunday, August 3, 2014

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:


I have a weakness for food and Asian food in particular, so I Léčka billboard campaign, several months eagerly awaiting the opening of the restaurant Benihana on Deep 7 When I walk in the spring of Mountain Park discovered that Benihana is already in place, plus I have to display our menu card read that is not prohibitively expensive, once in the evening pizza ranch we headed there with Sonya.
My friends pizza ranch know that I am a strict critic canteen - I care about food, maybe even more to service a distaste in my tawdry interior. Therefore, enter into new restaurants with a little soul (and for Benihana distrust strengthened last year is not the best experience of Bacchus, which is in the same complex and belongs to the same owner).
Subconsciously I expected that the restaurant will be empty. I was completely wrong. We descended the stairs to the interior (of which more later), and after postponement coats waiter pizza ranch led us into the main room with tables for 6-8 guests, always a U around the teppanyaki grill. At each table sat us away and fled the place at the table, at the other end it was another couple.
We started ordering pizza ranch drinks. Our waitress, who introduced herself as Veronica, aperitif, and stated that instance-based mixed drink sake. Privolili and while we collected. For her garish green Midori Sour Ginger and white for him Lychee Saketini. With amusement, we never brought them found that the mirror pair at the other end of the table, with identical drinks. Saketini scored (and therefore not on this last night).
With the demand for 'ordinary' water we failed. Veronika however, offers large bottle, which we adopted. Römerquelle 0.75 liters for 3.10 is not a bad purchase (at least in the Slovak restaurant in the sale of water, I prefer if the brand bottle opened directly at the table).
From the menu first, I could not read with certainty which of the meals will be prepared right at the table. We ended up ordering miso soup and sushi for Sonya and traditional Hibachi Menu, which promised some 20 for soup, salad, shrimp as an appetizer, rice and grilled tuna steak (and at the request of the said green tea). When ordering a waitress offered me another vegetable side dishes, for example. spinach; but I first wanted to see the amount of vegetables and rice in the menu.
After a while he came to our table with ring Yusuf. We performed a show at the grill, including light juggling and tasteful humor in a style that was born in Považska Bystrica. When we said that we Benihane pizza ranch first time, said that even for him it is the first evening. I believed him ...
Grill all skilfully manipulated and prepared before our eyes in English (and simultaneously most also Slovak) tasty appetizer and main dish for 3 people. Made vegetables, fish and meat, with lots of butter, pizza ranch garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Fire show (pictured) will not spoil description, Experience it yourself pizza ranch is worth it.
Everything we tasted, led by the elegantly ogrilovanými pizza ranch pieces of onion as well as zucchini and shrimp. pizza ranch Tuna was OK hoc steak I'd know even better idea. Elegant, unexpected and inspiring to me was that he is also grilled pieces of ginger - not raw but taking on classic sushi. This teriyaki sauce and of course, butter and garlic. pizza ranch
Slovak staff do not always stick with Yusuf Bali step - a gentleman came and poured into a bowl and let slake soy sauce maybe 15 minutes before being brought sushi. The second waiter my order still two saketini delivered one. Eating a bowl of rice had letters rogatory pizza ranch from Yusuf absent colleagues. Some other man came to ask if everything is okay but this issue should resound about 15 minutes earlier from Veronika.
Interior Benihana would I could imagine more refined and suave, not to mention that the place where I was sitting I'm almost always on the back uncomfortable fanned the air conditioning grille. The interior pizza ranch was certainly not cheap (chairs, stone tables) but some corporate America looked cheap.
Personally, I like the drink lacked some Sapporo Ichiban (Japanese pizza ranch only beer that I know by name) - that I would have gladly ordered to Japanese food rather than Czech or Slovak beer.
jana on 26/03/2012 at 22:35 said:
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>


No comments:

Post a Comment