Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Zero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear the words .. by Ssun


Tied to the United States in Dallas chuljanggil gaegosaeng really expensive and you would have to eat at the airport the next morning to go to a restaurant with the kids do not remember breakfast menu was expensive gel ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ title is ... ... right under redeusseon crust pizza pancake plate plus 3 Additional chapters crust pizza watering! ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ olrek ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ of misery to the gas problem is not that it was canceled because of the weather Fortunately, the airline voucher ㅠㅠ stars ... the rest is a company claims must !!!!!!!! Power was initially charged !!!!!!!!!!! 111111111 American food eaten and the kids are going to like freaked out that the United States should ㅠㅠ you ㅠㅠㅠ real food too, but thought I'd be feeling too squeezed squeeze cast won a greasy taste ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ If you do not ㅠㅠ every meal that hours atherosclerosis ?????????? Real juice geulgeo georaseo crust pizza was sounded, we've become much Assorted noryeokham eat and ... you bastards great '-'b surprise but so delicious pancakes together in a "0" thus was bogus I just ate pancakes in Korea ever fake. real .. real caviar eating delicious pancakes alive watsyum often looked the picture of me opening day would also come back to Korea ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ recall ... most delicious pancakes to the level of fraud. I would like just like to eat pancakes that you can see the power in the United States, please visit, whether or salty foods only. More fluffy and full taste ㅠㅠ
Previous Post List
Zero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear the words .. by Ssun's letter notes that 12.8 meat eating cold noodles baked in a regular gogitjip .. by Ssun 8/12 completely surprised crust pizza the first time I've put in my mouth and surprise ㅠㅠ by 8.8 letters everybody is delicious and I did my own weird haetdeoni too salty salty .. 8.8 .. much less come up with a little squeeze ... I wish ... by Various ... come up by Zaid 8.8 8.8 squeeze the bones rub together Haejangguk the real taste eat meat anointed by letter. . by 8.7 letters and ... I'm really mad as I ate yesterday! ㅋㅋㅋ blah .. by letter July 31 so me and .. by chubby 8/7 I've visited a lot of meat price yeonnim Blog Post reported. The feed horn nalppeon busy year by 31.7
(Do you want to add links to additional igloo (a) in Igloolik link)? To add a group, select. No group selection: (If you do not select a group, are added to the top of the list.) Group selection

No comments:

Post a Comment