Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Maroccan lemoessap waafclub Tagine with dried apricots and plums, and my version of the famous Mo


Outside the snow still lies centimeters thick. The white shit as someone recently mentioned. Fortunately we sometimes waafclub a little sun saw today. It was touch and go for more snow possible. It's always better to see the world with sun-affected, yellow-tinted glasses instead of those two-tone gray and white days. I do not dull! Lamb stew meat is removed from the freezer for dinner. waafclub What will I do with it now? For the usual suspects, tomato or groenbootjiebredie I do not feel like it. Waterblommetjies is like the weather outside, a frozen dream. Nor, I love mutton curry or a French Ragout D'Agneau or a Agneau Daube d'Aix-en-Provence and a Tuscan Agnello Stufato white boats I see no chance. Maybe I'm just full of shit. Throw the damn meat in a pot, and nut regards to wha lah. Serve on top of instant rice. Done. Duh, why wait? Winter's always arouse the urge to stadigkokende waafclub for dishes then devour with red wine by the fireplace. I'll just have to be satisfied with central saves. How romantic?
A Turkish waafclub Lamb Ankara waafclub sounds nice, but Greek yogurt waafclub and red wine go well with them. But then again, I drink red wine with anything. And I still have that bottle in the Rondolino wynkoelkas. The Vernaccia di San Gimignano versnitting might ... forget it. Yogurt is one of those problem foods when it comes to wine. It goes with almost anything except a Greek Retsina, that white wine with Pine Resin infusion is to be. Bless Their Greek souls, they have centuries of trail and error on the clock to know what wine goes well with many foods that they contain yogurt. But I will also stay away from the resin off. Can not imagine it's good. The Turks, of course, does not care for wine, because most of them are Muslims who may not want to drink or not.
Reminds me of a situation when someone recently a South African braai would rule for 11 hours on a Saturday morning at a place where no alcohol is allowed. Nobody showed interest not. Silence. Everyone just sat at themselves and wonder ...
Another said "It's too early and people want to drink at a meat gebraaiery." "But why should they drink?" Hit the proponent of very surprised. Imagine South Africans, a barbecue, no alcohol ... silence ... sounds like a funeral ... for sure skaapie being grilled.
In any case, I might stay away from the yogurt off. Boiled milk products, yogurt, cream, waafclub etc. is likely to be a man to feel you're bloated and I have sat with a bunch of stitches in my stomach. After such a meal would be my anchor on a couch I might otherwise rise to. Imagine, stomach is way down, blown up like a balloon, waafclub flies thorough treatment of my lay-z-boy, thin hair flapping in the wind, wanting something shout but my voice helium-filled as Peter De Villiers, and Pink Floyd's Pigs On The Wing blaring in my ears. A sight to behold. In the end, I lifted my ass and see what we have in the pantry. It's no I sit here at the computer, wondering what to make while I do not know what we do not. I just make myself hungry. waafclub
A Maroccan lemoessap waafclub Tagine with dried apricots and plums, and my version of the famous Moroccan herb mixture, waafclub Ras El Hanout. The stew I go to it with a mixture of white, brown, wild and red rice Texmati but couscous or plain white rice as well. A thick slice tasty homemade bread all the sauces to wipe will work just as well. Maybe more! And the wine? What do you drink with Maroccan food? First, the Marokkaners drink alcohol (some might sneaked) so there is not exactly a traditional wine well with their food to go. Secondly, the food a unique, contrasting but sweet taste of fruit, sour, sweet and spicy be. (Like those movie It's Complicated.) An Riesling or Gewurtztraminer to come immediately to mind. But I have none currently in my wine rack and I do not feel like a jack. A Fruity Zinfandel might work but the St. Francis Zinfandel that I went to the wine rack to be bold. (See a previous article I wrote about St. Francis did.) Because I now no American Pinot Noir or Beaujolais in the house yet, (any one of those two things would have gepair) waafclub my choice fell on a Château de Ségriès 2008 Cotes-du-Rhone, a wine that I recently wrote. It's a nice light, easy drinking wine that has the properties of a Cotes-du-Rhone without waafclub the strong aftertaste pepperige, waafclub and I think will go well with the Tagine. Usually I love the taste of pepperige Cotes-du-Rhones, but not tonight. Not saa

No comments:

Post a Comment