Saturday, January 11, 2014

I discovered the margarétáidat, really cute! :) Reply Cancel


Interrupt has the lelkizős series. Today, also got out of the same theme, but ripens to myself :-) Not today made recently are not created anything. Somehow I missed. But now that the break-rampage two weeks now I have gets out of it, the kids have to find something. Otherwise be able to hide the computer all day. No matter how hard I try to squeeze time frameworks.
It was a very nice high school teacher's favorite flower was the daisy. The most happy if their szedésű magnolia bakery wild flowers delighted. They are not picked, I made :-) So white crepe paper strips cut, összesodortam, I ended up at the bottom, then cut into the petals. Flattened towards the center. Yellow paper kept telling the middle-twisting, glued. magnolia bakery Hurkapálcát fucked tied part of the flower, and then I drew in green crepe paper strips. Each letter can be fitted to the leg while. The pencil magnolia bakery petals curled it slightly outwards or inwards. The "vase" tin coated bands. And all it is not a wilting bouquet :-)
I discovered the margarétáidat, really cute! :) Reply Cancel
Catherine, I'm going to put pictures up for you! Anyway, it was my intention, but somehow less and less time to blog. We were wonderful places, and to desire. Mostly magnolia bakery because the Szekelyko failed to conquer. It has quite a few places magnolia bakery in the area that you need to see. Deletion
Gerdi or husband under kitchen fairy, dragon, according to my son, my daughter, the best mom. Meanwhile, I'm in the kitchen Unleash your creativity stifled me. View full profile
Mother tongues (1) Family (8) Decoupage (2) Wire (1) Transylvania (9) Wood (4) Yarn (1) made with children (9) Traditional (1) Humor (1) Easter (3) Weather (1) Christmas (11) Summer (2) Folk Customs (2) Home (7) Paper (16) Recipes (9) Spring (9) Summer (2) Travel (1) Sewing Machine magnolia bakery (1) Flower (7) Recycling (1) Glass (1 ) Fall (1)
My window
Jelly Ring to ...
Roam
2013 (20) October (1) October (4) Daisy crepe paper one step further still Csíksomlyó May (1) April (3) March (6) February (2) January (3) 2012 (33) November (1) in September (1) August (5) July (2) June (6) May (3) April (3) March (3) February (2) January (7) 2011 (17) December (7) November (10)
Clowns


No comments:

Post a Comment