Sunday, February 1, 2015

The following HTML tags and attributes:


Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has been unbeaten successfully retained by the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas a convincing victory over Marcos Maidana to book. The judges scored the match 116-111, 116-111 and 115-112 in favor of 'Money'. "I felt sharper than in the first fight"
The rematch was not nearly as spectacular as the first fight, but had a controversial moment. Mayweather Jr. claimed in round 8 that the Argentinian would have bitten him in his left hand. After the battle said 'Money' that he would hardly have that hand boxed the remaining rounds.
"He bit my finger so I had no feeling in my hand. After that round, I could use my left hand barely, "said the 37-year-old American, who won his 47th consecutive victory. "He's a tough opponent, but I did what I had to do. I felt sharper than in the first fight. I would rate myself with a C or C-. I got hit a few times and I know I can do better than what I showed tonight. "
Related Posts' Battle between Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao almost round ' Boxing Promoter Cedric Kushner sutton (66) deceased Pacquiao had "positive" talks with Mayweather Jr. Müllenberg and Fountain nominated for participation in European Games
The following HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> sutton <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime sutton = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Popular Enfusion Live 24 (update matchmaking) posted on January 29, 2015 Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort is not posted on January 31, 2015 Participants Contender Promotions sutton four-man tournament known posted on January 30, 2015 UFC 183 Embedded: Part 4 Posted on January 31, 2015 Ashwin Balrak sutton returns to the ring placed on January 28, 2015
Final "Battle between Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao almost round 'January 31, 2015 | by round1network Valor Fighting Championship 10 (update matchmaking) January 31, 2015 | by round1network UFC 183 Embedded: Part 4 January sutton 31, 2015 | by Chris Weidman vs. round1network Vitor Belfort's off January 31, 2015 | by round1network Boxing Promoter Cedric Kushner (66) deceased January 30, 2015 | by round1network
R1N Tags


No comments:

Post a Comment