Thursday, October 9, 2014

2014 (25) September (2) July (4) June (4) May (1) April (9) March (5) All the best me


They warned me yesterday that plans change quickly. Friday is probably going back to our chicken. But ... without fear, will soon be coming back, but not in Gothenburg, capital grille but directly to the boat, called Franklin to get filmed three largest Danish oil in the North Sea. Honestly this is exactly what I wanted to work on the boat. Given that this is the largest (A, whom it seems that non-stop use this superlative? Meetings is true, but for a reason! Howgh!) Boat ownership of this company I think what fun that my apprentice, sent to carry out his such a responsible job. Apparently I left the first day a good impression capital grille (to remember, plans are changing impressions can, I still have a few days to ruin it), and it looks like I harp on quite a few learned. Speaking of pokvarjanju, today I myself down again self-esteem. While it is unrealistic to expect that I'll sit on your computer and instantly mastered a completely new way of working and a new program, I was a little disappointed with myself over them when I was a boob watch those two monitors and veal Clicking and imported, hissed and Wiper, again Clicking and defined, and finally just watched and marveled. Things are just different, so even superheroes need time for the introduction and practice for mastery of new features. But despair was so fast, but when me and Lars (mentor) went to the pizza-for-lunch and a little podebatirala the construction of wooden houses and campers. And finally the cherry on the cake, this time literally. When a man really think about the helplessness you bite your nose (it is also my gambling too small to overload him with his tusks reached), you will hear the call "Come on Curt, cake time!" (Yes, call me Curt, so even imagine the Anglo-world Crt is unpronounceable, even though I did surprised that the Swedes pronounce my name as if they called me mother Breda). To best at one time were from somewhere in the menu for some reason but unlike John at the famous spot appeared two cake with cherry package. Morale-booster par-excellence. Around 17h I left the venue and odšetal, this time to the west and stumbled on the perfect market. 9 for two Findus Hindu tikka masala Lance-pack, beer (but you know that Swedes have a special edition of most beers in mild, 3.5% alcohol variant of Staropramnom, Heinekenom, Hobgoblinom, Carlsbergom and other pirovarji value?), capital grille And a fiery version my favorite Fonziesov, a total victory. Btw, if you are buying Lufthanzijeve airline tickets, see terms and conditions. I wanted skenslat Petrino map, you take 2/3 water bottles all of the amount, because they are just cheap tickets. Bastards. And I'm an idiot, the second could read it nor not-so-fine print. Sam why do not the press was quite a picture, and even then not very intuitive. Kva saying, I just tamburitza. Now go to sleep at night, I found another feature of the hotel and rooms - exterior walls are made of stone, but they have internal paper, and guests have strange habits and get up around 4:00, šetajo, opening and closing doors and all they do still as loud. As a result, I have to zarezgetala 6:45 when the alarm clock to wake up at least 6x. I hope that today will be better, or at least as well :) Pictures fall off, they had enough yesterday, tomorrow is a new surprise!
EuroshDodge Petruška
2014 (25) September (2) July (4) June (4) May (1) April (9) March (5) All the best menu Fata Good day A new day, a new plan Sweden, earth obećana 2012 (6) November (1) October (1) September (1) August (1) March (1) February (1) 2011 (2) July (1) May (1) 2008 (3) August (2) July (1) 2007 (3) June (1) May (1) April (1) 2005 (18) September capital grille (4) August (12) May (1) February (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment