Friday, October 10, 2014

80 day (Wednesday, October 31, 2012): Prepit evening enthusiastically accepts that morning lecture

About the Civil necessary exams and weather on the way I talk ...
Uh, a little ignore italian recipes the blog, but around a month. In accordance with tradition, I reviewed the history of posts to Facebook, Skype conversations, e-mails, SMS and similar assets that I finally conjured up the memory of what happened these last few weeks. Let's go down the line.
77 day (Sunday, italian recipes October 28, 2012): Only a few days (I think from Friday) we had a clogged sink in the kitchen. Slowly he had devoured, but soon it will be someone to unblock. In Ljubljana snow - in Oslo is the sun, which is a kind of bizarre. I spent the day resting at home, in the meantime, according to Skype to call home yet.
78 day (Monday, italian recipes October 29, 2012): Well, we also get snow. Some time ago already some snow parachute-like (ie more sleet), italian recipes but this time it comes to real snow. And not just snow - the mail came the ballot for the presidential election. As if it was Christmas ... Otherwise classics - lectures, Norwegian ...
79 day (Tuesday, italian recipes October 30, 2012): The day I mostly spent in the warm shelter of his room in the evening I got with Jan Fredrik (with me, of course I brought a bottle of Gin Tonic), so that was a fun evening. After the initial drinking (in between is empty closet, so I became enriched with two winter jackets and shirts - all of them is still safe with him because of the time no see) we went out. And out on Tuesday evening is not a piece of cake (because it is more or less all closed, while another half Oslo is left in the dark due to some electrical repairs). Nevertheless, we found a few bars (the one we no longer want to serve with drinks - presumably because of drunkenness ... You do not have anything.), And then we pass Strykejernet (here we have a project for Phoenix in July stayed - and this time we found out that the code for entrance to the building is still the same) to remove italian recipes a bar, where he was Jan Fredrik indulge in some Mexican (this time for a change I'm talking about food). A pleasant evening in pleasant company, but later the bus towards sleep.
80 day (Wednesday, October 31, 2012): Prepit evening enthusiastically accepts that morning lecture canceled. Day two we enriched heritage and Grandma, who called me on Skype! In the afternoon I went for a short time on the lecture Norwegian, but left early because I was in Hedda (one of our buddy's) waiting to socialize with classmates at the local pizza and beer.
81 day (Thursday, November 1, 2012): Nothing special - another zabušantski day at home. Maybe you should at this point mention that my my Chinese classmate Ying in Norwegian about a week ago saying that I am immensely similar to some YouTube singer Alex Gootu (and we have the same specs). I thought it was kind of similarity such varieties as most Europeans think that all Chinese people the same. Home I also watched this Goot, Ying me the warning track in Adheres to the Facebook wall. Well, judge for yourself: italian recipes
82 day (Friday, November 2, 2012): At lunch I got to Ingunn. Asian lunch in great company, which was followed by coffee at a nearby cafe (and a group of elderly Norwegians, who are supposedly talking about us, thinking that they do not understand Norwegian). In addition, it may be interesting to note that we again have a fire alarm - for the third.
83 day (Saturday, November 3, 2012): This morning I was at home in between the Skype and talked to the family. Sink is still clogged italian recipes and persistent težim competent to let him janitor has finally italian recipes unclogged and that we are entitled to compensation because we can not use the kitchen (of course, the compensation will not). I enclose a picture. Otherwise, italian recipes I'm in the afternoon went to the center after a few colors and artificial teeth, as the evening followed by a party for Halloween. It was organized by the Red Cross and designated as the Blood Donor Party (I thought it was pretty clever). People is not crowded, it was very nice. After arriving home, I took a chocolate KVIKK Lunsj and paraphrased one of the Norwegian commercials: KVIKK Lunsj - NAR Kropp trenger litt mer ... =) (KVIKK Lunsj - when the body needs something more ...)
84 day (Sunday, November 4, 2012): unclog a sink (unclog it is one of the roommates) - thank goodness! Lunch was salmon (now you regularly prepared - I found that the sea is relatively favorable things here in the north). In addition, I was on Skype to call another bizarre - the whole family from Sunday lunch with hope. =) Very nice and unusual surprise!
86 day (Tuesday, November 6, 2012): The last days I was among others also wrote an article for the guide head of acquisition and on Tuesday he slowly started to get the final shape. Also this day was snow on Skype while I was talking with local and they booked a hotel in Oslo (yes, at the end of the month I visited the whole Familija!).
87 day (Wednesday, November 7, 2012): Sleep was slight and repeatedly interrupted (in the United States, but elected President and I had to be up to date - I enclose a video). In the morning lectures (one extremely sorry I forgot). This was followed by me

No comments:

Post a Comment