Friday, October 11, 2013

For Jacques ......


For Jacques ...... << for Jacques ....... >>
I adorrrrre! These are great these crayfish. And see so many at once, how lucky. In fact it makes me almost mouth water. When I was a kid I fished by hand in streams of Auvergne with friends. And that attacking me die laughing. The shameless creature, we hear almost say: "No fear, approaches a bit if you dare poor human ridiculous!" Good day to you, a thousand kisses. tuesday
Hello. I found your address in Maite and as I am a curious boy! I see you went to OB / Kiwi, is what you're doing with this new format? Pleasure. Gilbert
ouahhhh lucky to admire! they are superb! kisses rental, pool return before it closes at 21H, nice little dinner and rest before resuming work on the house! hihihihi!
Blog: The blog nicolek Description: I love embroidery, take pictures here ... so you'll see both pictures of my works and photos taken during my walks Contact
directory
New-Cache heart of the baby .... a little baby ..... Even after the baby for Jacques ...... crayfish in trézence for Jacques ....... tuesday Horseback arenberg near Valenciennes
Create a free blog on overblog.com


No comments:

Post a Comment