Saturday, October 26, 2013

Toxic issue holiday paradise


Hiya how are you? For me wrong so far except for one detail that is burned se as I was back on the ranch on Saturday "Ponderosa". There is also a zoo. There were, among others goat, sheep, kangaroos, monkeys, porcupines, pheasants, zebras, alpacas and other animals. Unfortunately, the only animal comedy club which has not seen a meerkat because she reacts to the pressure sum I spent a good time but it was hot so I do not know how, together with her sister and grandmother zmyłyśmy after some two hours. Here are some pics from the ranch:
June 2013 MTWTFSS May July 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Total visits: comedy club 575 Visits today: 1 Total Comments 4 Guestbook zabcia: Thanks ;) amerykankowa: Very nice blog! : D I invite you to http://amerykankowa.blog.onet.pl/ maybe you know the answer to ... ~ Halina goat'm not chlopoakiem.!! Beee .... Audrey: I'm sure went well ;) In wolych times are cordially invited to me ^ ^ regards and wish you ... About me ;)
Toxic issue holiday paradise
Write a blog and gain popularity in blog.pl! Create a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment