Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yum is very pretty this salad. Colorful, it is true that it smells really was! I would never have d


I like challenges, especially food, and I enjoy imagining revenue pomodoro from a set of rules imposed and when Riso Gallo is a challenge to food bloggers I say this with great pleasure! To celebrate the summer Riso Gallo asked me to create a recipe on the "summer savory" from an ingredient of a theme: the special pomodoro salad of rice brand. This rice is new and familiar to use this brand rice risotto always wonders what is with curiosity that I tested the special rice salads. And I admit that the result is quite nice: a rice remains firm, which does not stick and that really lends itself to summer salads. pomodoro Because it must be admitted pomodoro that the rice salad is THE summer classic, perfect for picnics, meals "Spanish inn" with friends, parties barbecues pot luck ..... In short it is a seasonal dish that I had fun revisiting. It's simple I did with what I had on hand: peas, apricots pomodoro and raspberries and some crayfish tails and hop an original and refreshing tasty salad. I hope you enjoy it!
Ingredients: - 300g rice salad special Riso Gallo * - 200g peeled crayfish tails - 150g peas - 2 apricots - Raspberry 50g - 3 tablespoons honey vinegar - 5 tablespoons canola oil - salt and pepper
1. Cook rice salads special 15 minutes in boiling pomodoro salted water. Egouter and chill several hours. 2. Cook the peas steam but not too much to keep them green and crunchy. Drain and let cool. 3. Mix rice with crayfish, peas and diced apricots. 4. Prepare the vinaigrette: reduce raspberry puree with a fork, then add the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and mix well to emulsify the dressing. 5. Toss salad and dressing pomodoro so that the sauce is well distributed in the salad. Refrigerate before serving.
Your salad salad special rice is wonderful. There are lots of colors and I love the idea of mixing sweet and savory. It's always when the fridge starts to empty a little one realizes the extent of product combinations that can be done to create dishes from nothing or very little
Yum is very pretty this salad. Colorful, it is true that it smells really was! I would never have dared to put apricots in a rice salad but it makes me want to try
Magnificent! A rice salad while color is great. The container is so adorable, it will appeal to children who are often reluctant when it comes to eating something good and not the species of crap full of sugar there. I'll try your recipe, and I share with my family. I will try others too.
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
aupaysdesdelices
aupaysdesdelices
Latest Comments Sophia {This is not so difficult to prepare, I think I would do in the weekend. In any case, the photo gives the water ... } - October 02, 3:02 mellechas {Hello, I came across your blog by searching where I could find sugar paste on Limoges. could you tell me or ... } - September 26, 9:39 [July 2012] The Participations Theme {Summer Fruit Tarts} 2/3 | Culino Versions {[...] Blueberry Tarts {} In the land of delights [...]} Aline - The Homemade Box {Mmmhh, they look delicious! * Drool *} - September 22, 2:25
almonds appetizer basil brick CalendrierAvent2012 duck bun cinnamon caramel chocolate whipped cream zucchini lemon jam contest pomodoro mushrooms foie gras ice raspberry strawberry olive oil honey hazelnut meringue macaroon Christmas egg bread pepper pork potato dough rhubarb rice salad salmon shortbread tart tomato soup St Jacques truffle vanilla
Food Blogs I like (among others ....) Alter Gusto Bwak It is I who have done Chestnut In Requia Chic chic choc ... olat Elo the Sour mouth I repeat well throughout ... Kaderick in Kuizinn The World francesa the kitchen Milan Legi

No comments:

Post a Comment