Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I contemplate the eight square meters of my new cell. I just now digesting the shock that was mine



"This afternoon I was writing Mr. Delarue They changed cell, with his cellmate, they end up in a cell where there is no light or outlet, the son are bare - they expect them. to electrocute -. No antenna cable to the TV and I am what I am paying for that TV??
"And a prison guard wanted to put in a cell that had caught fire! Walls, floor to ceiling, all black! Even the animals are treated better than they Spa ...
"Anyway, I wrote to the Minister of Justice and the Inspector General of places of deprivation and freedom. Now I'm sick, the Baumettes nothing wrong ..."
Extract from letters sent by Nadine B. to ChristianeTaubira, Minister of Justice and Attorney General and Jean-Marie Delarue, Comptroller General of Places of deprivation coursecompass of liberty.
I come to you you are my last hope. My husband is imprisoned in Baumettes since September 2012. This is a sick man. He suffers from severe osteoporosis untreated. It has a total prosthetic hips and knees in the fractured patella. He had surgery two times. He also suffers from depression since 2007.
With all these health problems, it can not go up and down stairs properly. At the beginning of his incarceration he was on the 4th floor. He descended for the parlors. Then they went down to 2nd, at his request. It was better. And here, now, without knowing why or how it dates back to the 4th floor.
And then the big surprise. In his new cell, there is no light. The son are bare. There is no TV either, coursecompass so I still pay it (it lacks a cable). I do not think it's good for a depressive to live like this.
Besides cockroaches and rats running in the corridors. We do not know whether they are rats or cats because they are so big and fat. I also sent a picture of a cockroach that I took to the terminal of the parlors ...
He grabbed a button below the chin so it was dug by the able, he has a big brand. It will show it to a doctor out. Myself, when I see I'm getting stung. I still have buttons on the arms.
The parlors, let's talk. The box of the parlors are unhealthy, they are dirty, they smell bad. There has moisture in all over the ground traces. We can not return his water bottle, my husband brought me one that had filled the tap. I had a'm intoxication.Je spent two days in bed. Being allergic with asthma and it was not helping my health.
It is unacceptable to allow inmates in such unsanitary conditions dirt. After they talk about rehabilitation ... how to reintegrate when you leave here in a few years?
We made a request for release was denied us because it was not a year he was incarcerated (this was in July). Others have done worse than him and are out. I do not understand the functioning of Justice.
I contemplate the eight square meters of my new cell. I just now digesting the shock that was mine the other day when I went inside first.
The walls are coated with an old lead paint, covered with graffiti: names, dates, cities, pieces of stolen phrases, insults too. The walls are a library where you can try to decipher the fortunes and misfortunes of those who preceded us.
Upon entering the toilet enthroned, provided: it would work there. In the cell - as in most cells of Building A - there is no privacy partition that separates the toilet from the rest. There are never more than a meter between us that

No comments:

Post a Comment