Thursday, March 6, 2014

Vvvv: Perfect for them, that I had heard before going to Angoulême I had not been really affected.


Second evening lounge Angoulême desktop publishing at the end of January. Perhaps the least interesting northern ireland on paper (when I still thought Shock would play), northern ireland it finally did quite well after the big electro bath yesterday. Not that sets Inky Poo and THX 1137 has been a chore, but it's northern ireland always nice to see one or two guitars on stage (still no battery on the horizon on the other hand ...). And finally, this lack of unity in the poster (two formations electro / rock rather than two) is pretty wrong.
Trotsky Boating: The Caen-to label my ass And it's tofu? begin the evening light way, with their songs indébiles shifted. To understand the spirit of the thing, remember that David Snug, guitarist-singer-beatbox Trotsky Nautique, also known as Dr. Snuggle, officiating alongside Jacqueline MC to give hymns interplanetary style "Samba" (which will be taken by the group in Angoulême, northern ireland in ... different). As sophomoric as the inventors of the Dancecore, but calmer in 1 minute northern ireland ditties northern ireland mode, Nautical Trotsky, whose training concert vary a lot, plays this evening with David Snug addition, Aude vocals, kazoo and other flutiaux and an individual northern ireland snare / walls / amps. The presence northern ireland of the latter was rather superfluous as he made tons for not much and clashed with the rest of the group. The two main musicians succeed in effect to create something more sober, where some melancholy tunes telescope northern ireland with the lightness of their words, often based games rather crappy words ("Terminator Is' Baque", "The Time blessed summer camps "," Doe "). The tongue-in-cheek David Snug between songs sums up the duality between running gags (he'll thank the organization and greet atmosphere two dozen times) songs-against advertisements (DIY people wearing t-shirts ...) and face expressionless. Finally, more concerts (I guess that's pretty much all the time like that), Trotsky northern ireland Nautique is musical entertainment for enfultes where you laughing from beginning to end to their humor sometimes a little easier ("For Mouth "), sometimes sour (" The values of sport "," Screamo Fredo "), sometimes multilingual (the covers of" Sliver "by Nirvana and" Love Will Tear Us Apart "by Joy Division) involved in their children's indie. Anyway, I had gone to the miss, I did well to not listen to me.
Vvvv: Perfect for them, that I had heard before going to Angoulême I had not been really affected. I thought I would have to deal with something a little northern ireland perched and not particularly catchy. But ultimately, what little I've seen me quite pleasantly surprised. Bordeaux synthetic duo seems to have pushed a little drum machine, which was immediately given a "dancing" side to all without losing the kraut side that characterizes the group. A little more in the tone of the evening that I thought vvvv may be muscular his game I know. In all cases, the concert I saw proved much more effective than what I could expect, and if the duo is working on sound recordings, this is clearly the more danceable side their music live spring.
Keruda Panter: Them is the ones I particularly northern ireland expected for this Friday northern ireland evening. Their album Mixed Technique frankly had caught my ear, so I wanted to see what it looked like on stage. One can say that I have not been disappointed. While I was expecting something a little seriously, northern ireland guys Keruda Panter are not in the wrong second northern ireland degree, and are not really headaches. The revival's 70/80 that's sweat from their new wave / punk is also registered with the musicians who wear the Cross of Lorraine and dedications northern ireland to Chirac northern ireland drawn in marker northern ireland on their arms. On stage, the group gets the job done, even if we say that the singer has a natural tendency to draw attention to himself. It seems to embody the identity northern ireland of the group, with its foutraque universe shines in its morgue declaimed with exaggerated similar to Gilles Tandy Olivensteins of texts. Musically, the rhythm smelling alternative rock of the 80s (Metal Urbain, Ludwig) even if the crappy guitar as well as some less rhythmic songs ("Claude François", "I Want") take us back to a cold rather new wave, while

No comments:

Post a Comment