Friday, March 28, 2014

What a good idea! I have a few crumbs of cod in the freezer and I fear that he has already written


In this recipe, I used red peppers, in addition to a wonderful color, have given the pancakes, delicious flavor is softened with the "amoado" which is the name we give in Galicia to the mix to make pancakes (broth, milk or water, along with the flour and eggs).
For the filling I used what I thought was the best complement for some peppers, cod. These two ingredients fit perfectly. Moreover, instead of preparing a batter flashmob to consistently make the filling, eggs used, that the compact assembly cuajarse maintained, but keeping the juiciness thereof.
This recipe takes time to prepare. But still, it is fun to draw and both pancakes and sauce can be prepared in advance. flashmob PANCAKES STUFFED COD PIQUILLO For pancakes: 1 liter of cooking: pork tip bones and spine 4 eggs 300 grs. (. 200 g) flour (approx.) 1 jar of red peppers 1 slice of bacon Iberian For the filling: 2 red peppers 2 eggs 400g. desalted cod 1 onion parsley For the sauce: 1 jar piquillo peppers (. 200 g) 2 tablespoons tomato paste 2 cloves garlic 1 dash of cream cheese gratin
Heat up a pan with a slice of bacon Iberian, we spread the entire surface. Pour a ladle of amoado and spread them throughout the pan. We let the crepe is browned on one side and we turn a minute left on the back. So we end up making pancakes with all amoado.
We continue flashmob with the filling. In a pan, put to fry the onion cut into julienne. Add the chopped peppers into small pieces. We let the onions soften. Then we add the shredded cod and parsley.
We cook the filling for 5 minutes and add the two beaten eggs. Stir well and immediately separated the fire. We want it thickens slightly without becoming a tortilla. Booked.
The browning sauce prepare peppers in a little oil with sliced garlic. Again we put a tad of salt and a tad of sugar. The grind along with the tomato sauce and add them about two tablespoons of cream.
In the bottom of a heat-resistant source, put half the sauce peppers. Stand Up crepes stuffed already be cod. Cover with the other half of the sauce and finally sprinkle the grated cheese.
We introduce a medium oven for about 15 minutes, more than enough to heat the inside of the pancakes and cheese gratin. Warning: this will not be my last recipe pancakes colors ...
Lovely recipe .... Excellent presentation and step by step. I will try to make the pancakes to see how it fit me, and then bring them with others. A greeting and hug, Mari April 5, 2010, 21:04
AWESOME! Just seeing the pictures and make you want to stick your hand .... A delicacy you give us more! Thank you very much! Your permission noted the recipe, because I never got them and I try piquillo. I see you have a great time sitting in the Easter holidays, lol! A kiss. April 5, 2010, 21:30
Hi Pilar, how nice color and also what those ingredients taste good. I hope you have used these well these days. Although you always have great ideas. Kisses. April 5, 2010, 21:35
I love how you combine the flavors of piquillo, cod and cheese. I point the recipe at home will do me the wave! A kiss. Sea of Lost Flavors. (I tried your Banana Bread and has loved it.'s Have done in tiny muffin cups and were delicious. Also made the same recipe with mast cells of chocolate and do not see how the flavors of banana and cocoa are enhanced) April 5, 2010 , 21:42
What a good idea! I have a few crumbs of cod in the freezer and I fear that he has already written his destiny ... A Bico! April 5, 2010, 22:45
Pilar, who last pancakes, delicious, with an impressive and colorful flashmob flavor is wonderful insurance. 10 for the recipe and one for the cook. You're flashmob back from the holidays with batteries charged, so I see. A Kiss April 5, 2010, 22:47
Pilar, is this you have done of note. Some pancakes colors with that piece and fill up your like Mexican flashmob cheese, enchiladas nice and seems very rich. I congratulate you. In besiño. April 5, 2010, 22:51
Wow! ... This dish is a treat ... I congratulate you, the painting is great ... the sauce equals one I do for a ranging flashmob piquillo peppers stuffed with meat ... but stuffed cod like you've done .... simply scrumptious. Kisses April 5, 2010, 23:07
We are not chefs. We have entered here by accident but I have loved the love and care that p

No comments:

Post a Comment