Thursday, March 20, 2014

When I saw the contents of the box this month Degustabox thought uuuuhhh many recipes I can do! Bec


Have ye guests this weekend at home? This could be a good suggestion for the appetizer is prepared in a jiffy and is very rich, these rolls are those things you put on the table and flying in a minute ... I do not know why they have eggplants that appeal to almost tuesday worldwide also offer many opportunities in the kitchen.
When I saw the contents of the box this month Degustabox thought uuuuhhh many recipes I can do! Because it comes supercompleta. In the morning I received a phone message telling tuesday me I would get the box and as I got nervous, once the dealer knocked on the door (by the way: greetings to all the dealers when it takes me more than a second and a half open Door still nice) and handed me running I opened the package to see the content: From a brand Celigüeta tuesday fries very crisp quality first came to me. Illy issimo, presents the best Italian coffee ready to drink. Lindt gives us the opportunity to savor a rich chocolate bar or a delicious orange and black chocolate with soft touch of salt. The noodles are the perfect fast food to enjoy a tasty dish, and Maggi Oriental Pasta surprises us with his pack. Or if you prefer, also Maggi, a plate of Yakisoba Noodles or Juicy baked with which to prepare chicken is easy. Royal want to spend big with crunchy chip Brownie Oreo cookies. And traditional healthy snack alternative comes Velarte hand, baked and not fried, tuesday with its Artisan Pipes. If you want to try the real fruit of the Amazon Acai do Brazil in the box a fruit drink 100% natural. And a product that has caught my attention is the Chicken Breast tuesday Matachín tuesday House, ideal for a healthy diet, which can be used in salads, pasta, rice .... If you are interested in remember Degustabox box with this code PTI38 get a great discount, the final price will be 9,99 instead 14,99 (shipping included) What do you think? :) Great to me!!
First cut the thinly sliced meats with electric cutter. Normally usually put in salted water for a while, then take them out and dry with a clean cloth, but this time I did this step but directly put the slices of eggplant on the plate with a few drops of olive oil and pinch of salt until they are roasted on both sides. After you put some Camembert cheese, a piece of chicken breast in oil and rolled, ending with making each slice a roll. At the end I placed a wooden stick to keep it open. As the idea was to eat the appetizer accompanied with some chips and sticks pipes ... anyone resist this snack? And the box? Have a good weekend!
Well, yes you have to be rich, clear that I really like eggplant, but in my home, my children of course, not so much. But that seems very rich! Kisses and happy weekend! March 14, 2014, 12:15 PM
What chikillo you like a snack! and me too. You've showcased with these, eggplant chifla me, camembert and also what I've quedao "dead-matao" is Chicken Breast with House Matachín. Seriously, I see a lot of possibilities and if you say it's okay and ideal for healthy tuesday eating, and what I'm looking for here. By the way, I almost miss a crybaby reading your comment, that's nice son, because I get it away, and we're Marry semos formal if you do not plant a bite in to the hills I stay perfectly calm. On second thought, forget it ... lol, have a good weekend and see you around here, champ. A hug. March 14, 2014, 12:50 PM
A delicious and healthy snack, I write it down because I do have guests this weekend. I have organized a raffle to celebrate my first cumpleblog and would be delighted that participases, you can do since http://unangelenmicocina.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/sorteo-primer-cumpleblog.html Kisses. March 14, 2014, 14:41
They look very appetizing and intuit. I have not tried the brisket. Ana of The Cook Bétulo also used, as is entering my curiosity. Eggplants like almost everyone, but for this type of buffet appetizers, entree or pica-pica are very popular, eats almost feel like and if you are as rich as those above ... An arm and good weekend, 14 March 2014, 15:28
I still have some in the freezer bags sliced eggplant last season (It was the invasion of mutant eggplants!) Now you have a suggestion to finish rematarlas .... before they reach the next! Hugs and happy weekend. (Tomorrow I have scheduled the cups rice :) March 14, 2014, 19:25
The truth is that this painting is diffi

No comments:

Post a Comment