Monday, May 5, 2014

2014 (46) May (2) April (14) March (10) February (12) January (8) 2013 (94) Decembe


Today in Poland celebrating the dead or would be all the saints. Grobing continues. The peculiarity of this festival in Poland and its absurdities I will not write. I do not want to engage in any socio-political agonizing. How who spends the day it's his business. You can take care of the memory of deceased loved ones all year round and even can be only three days a year ... Nevermajnd! I celebrate November 1 otherwise. Well today is World Vegan Day! I should now robolić projects subway nutrition for classes, but I decided to celebrate wired high and do something really exquisite. subway nutrition Writing it in the kitchen already bubbling seitan, whose recipe handed HERE. Therefore, I will no longer dwell, but immediately present provision, then will paste images and going back to work. Ah, and yet the sun through the window! just in time for autumn picnic, and here the lime that at home or at the cemetery ... I needed: cooked Seite (about 400g a piece) 1, 5 lemons (juice squeezed from half) 3 cloves garlic cup vegetable stock 2 tablespoons wine best dry white salt, pepper and savory herbal flour cooked olive Seita. It sliced the ankle. Top if he were cut into slices chops. Unfortunately, something happens to me today seitan smashed, but nothing. Warmed pans with a spoon of olive oil. Pieces of Seita tossed in flour, shaking off excess with her and quickly throw in the pan. Grease on all sides so that the pieces are browned sejt. Sejt hang to the side. Into a saucepan pour a tablespoon of olive oil. I peel the garlic and cuts it into pieces. I wash the lemon thoroughly, then slicing. Garlic and lemon put into a saucepan and I cover. Lemon and garlic should simmer on low heat until it is tender and juices pour out of each other. Then we catch a lemon and leave to one side. Pour the vegetable broth, 2 tablespoons of wine and the juice of half a lemon 2-3 tbsp. We cover all the sauce should boil. When it starts subway nutrition bulgoczeć discover and reduce heat, now the excess water should evaporate and the sauce should thicken. Helping him with a spoon sifted flour through a sieve. Mix everything thoroughly. Sauce, season with pepper and a pinch of savory herbs. Salt is not necessary. We throw into the sauce and pieces of Seita and mix everything. Let the moments of all the pogotuję, and seitan heat the sauce. Lemon which I put aside useful for decorations. subway nutrition I throw it back into the sauce and / or adorn dish on the plate. I served with couscous Seita, I recommend of course all the cereal subway nutrition and mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and cereal can decorate a slice of lemon. Sure sliced seitan cutlets to look even more effectively. The sauce is delicious lightly kwaśnawy and very aromatic.
Well, all the best for all vegans and vegans. Health, vitamins, good results of the blood, candy, and that soy yogurt and cream also have fallen and the sun, and so it was not winter! And two songs so it was fun:
I would like to inform you that your sauces sound brilliant. As soon as I find out that someone gets to me, totally do seitan and at least two of your sauces: lemon and onion, because both sound like ... no so good sounding words to put my theory worship. Sauces invent itself if you can convert as much greasy sauces non-vegan? Reply Delete
oh thank you! I'll say this to the onion phase so I eat it in different variation, this sauce it was some spontaneous thing. A lemon has a slightly reworked I was somewhere in the notepad file. I do not know which site it is hijacked with what the newspaper and what Marek, because he has a few years: D Best wishes! :) Reply Delete
I have not eaten yet Seita, because preparation somehow discourages me (long live the laziness!). With couscous looks odlotowo. We are happy to nabrałabym a friend carnivore that this stew - I wonder if he knew that ;). Reply Delete
I think that there is nothing to gain and immediately learn what better subway nutrition ;) Actually subway nutrition the seitan is always plenty to do but I think the pay off! Not yet found in Poland finished gluten food, from which could be an easy and quick way to prepare Seita. But maybe someday I'll find it I'll subway nutrition know ;) regards! Reply Delete
I'm on the installation!
2014 (46) May (2) April (14) March (10) February (12) January (8) 2013 (94) December (13) November (9) October (11) September (10) August (8) July (7) June (8) May (6) April (5) March (5) February (7) January (5) 2012 (92) December (12) November (9) October (6) September (10) August (9) July (12)

No comments:

Post a Comment