Tuesday, May 20, 2014

About two weeks ago I had a job interview with Donatos; after the interview the manger asked if I co


About two weeks ago I had a job interview with Donatos; after the interview the manger asked if I could do a second interview. Last Saturday I did my final interview with Donatos and I got the job. This isn’t my first job, because sanjeev kapoor I’ve had internships before, however this is my first official job.
I’m very excited for it because I’ve been trying to find a job for about a month or so. I started with Jet’s Pizza but they were jank. Then I went to Movie Grill but they were shady. Finally I tried Subway but they were just . . . no. Through weeks of rejection I finally found an employer. I was also going to try Marsh but grocery stores are depressing.
Whatever I was expecting Donatos to be was wrong; everyone including the manger was really chill. There were workers singing, joking, and having a good time, everything in there seemed so relaxed and cool. I don’t know why I felt nervous, also Donatos said I’d be a good fit because of my schedule. They also said I’d be working the phone because I have a nice voice or that I’d be making subs or working the cash register.
Comment on May 5th, 2014.
Comment on May 5th, 2014.
Comments may contain the following xhtml tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Skip to toolbar


No comments:

Post a Comment