Saturday, May 3, 2014

Beata If I have 15 minutes to choose from: rub a balm and read a few pages, I will choose always th


Make seitan as in the following thread: http://kuchniabjm.blogspot.com/2013/08/seitan.html Boil in salted water with lots of spices, eg bulionetki vegetables, green and black pepper, allspice, bay leaf. Cut into very thin slices. sprinkle with salt, pepper, marjoram, and before you can spread soy sauce. In a word, you have quite definitely season. Coat with the egg and breadcrumbs and fry in gold on a low heat.
Therapy by Writing
2014 (18) April (7) March (4) February taco (3) January (4) 2013 (82) December (5) Breaded taco eggplant. Seitan cutlets breaded as. Pate soy. Carrots and peas for dinner. Stew - version little changed. November (5) October (4) September (11) August (4) July (4) June (10) May (8) April (6) May (6) February (13) January (6) 2012 (25) December (3) November (6) October (16)
Beata If I have 15 minutes to choose from: rub a balm and read a few pages, I will choose always the latter. If you have a "free" 100 zł, this is drama, because it's not enough to visit a bookstore and a shoe store. If someone has to be important to me, can not be aggressive, envious, resentful, complaining, cwaniaczkowaty empty and stupid. I like the simple life, I love animals, I like to set goals, and do not wait until life will force me to do something. I do not like to be dependent on others, I hate feeling helpless. I wish to be reconciled with the passage of time. I have already started a fake. Time does his. ;) View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment