Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Here Niuniek watching the sunset and rozkminia the essence of life, and writes songs in her head hi


I conclude that a lot lately in my life is going and I do not mean just of a daily routine and drones. On Wednesday I'm going to Warsaw again but, no matter there playing just business. So yes business is business. For those interested in the art of young nevertheless understood invite from December 1 to the Fair Knocking the Gallery MiTo. They know there also and my wypocinki akwarelkowe. Returning for the kitchen is ... yes yes I have a grill pan from the parents! Fry everything on it from soy sausages to the bagels. All of these beautiful fired paseczków! To gifts for me, there was not enough food finally bought brushes such Ikea's cool they really are, and most importantly cheap. Last mainly used it for such things my brush, which can total paint and so I was thinking in passing that although they always wash brushes I do not know ... our body's tolerance for turpentine is not too high wieeec chimichurri ... there is some small I likelihood of someone (siebie!) poison.
Here Niuniek watching the sunset and rozkminia the essence of life, and writes songs in her head hipsterskie. I did yesterday herbal pesto. So far, crushes on the shoulders of basil pesto. Pesto with different herbs mainly done in the summer. But I will say that in such a melancholy gray days of tastes and smells even more intense! Seita I prepared and I cooked as usual. I cooked in water with soy sauce with allspice and bay leaf. Then it sliced the slices and I fried obtoczonego in oregano and flour. From all sides until golden. Pesto: Fresh parsley fresh dill small onion 2 cloves garlic handful of nuts salt, olive Herbs hijacked into smaller, onion, peeled and chopped into cubes. Everything I put into a container and mixed by a blender. I used canola oil is not oil. Olive oil is quite strong in smell, so I did not want to risk it. Pesto I put in the fridge for a day. After 24 hours, the pesto is jeeeeeeeeszczeee tastier. Put together pesto sauce on a plate, and the baked pieces of Seita. To test a color space that has pesto!
I also love this song (my husband but also because it has a slightly different kind of weakness to ScarJo ;) - I guess I'm one of the few people offering direct her whole plate liked ;) And seitan cool :) boiler too :) Reply Delete
IDEAL HUMMUS
2014 (46) May (2) April (14) March (10) February chimichurri (12) January (8) 2013 (94) December (13) November (9) October (11) September (10) August (8) July (7) June (8) May (6) April (5) March (5) February (7) January (5) 2012 (92) December (12) November (9) October (6) September (10) August (9) July (12) June (8) May (6) April (5) March (8) February (4) January (3) 2011 (60) December (11) November (6) Vegan Biscotti Tofu marinated in soy sauce with ginger and czosnk ... Seitan with PEST I like the green herb soup Roasted eggplant with sauce Word plum Vegan Day! Seitan in lemon sauce October (7) September (15) August (10) July (5) June (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment