Thursday, May 8, 2014

2014 (48) May (4) April (14) March (10) February (12) January (8) 2013 (94) Decembe


At the outset, I'm looking for help! Top of the people in the vicinity of Krakow http://www.facebook.com/ #! / Event.php? Eid = 263671936998509 I received recently a very original gift! A gift Now I spice called "liquid smoke" buddy brought me from Ukraine and I must say that it struck me to my knees: D Especially the smell! (As you might guess) in advance of the spice is not met. Today I'll be her wyprubowywać. A little zgooglowałam thursday and I see that people use it to seasoned sausages and other carrion. A spice is totally vegan. Concentrated fumes produced by burning "type of hardwood beech, maple, oak, hickory (American thursday variety of a walnut), mesquite (shrub found in the southern states of the U.S.) and the condensation of smoke in the water." Of course, nothing I'm going to smoke. I'll see how spice works with other foods. I'll do today Seite "in gravy" At the beginning przyżadzam postawowego sejt recipe HERE now need: decoction in which to cook the seitan 2 tablespoons liquid smoke cooked carrots (I used this yesterday as I cooked broth) dried onion marjoram, oregano, pepper, thursday salt, fresh dill flour olive Seite filtration of excess water. Fonts on thick slices. Dry up, and then coat them in flour. Warming saucepan with not a lot of oil. Omączone throw pieces of Seita and fry them for gold. When the seitan is already flushed thursday pouring thursday the broth in which to cook August. About 1 glass enough. Slicing thursday carrots on plastrny and I add to the sauce. Season thursday with, a pinch of salt and pepper, oregano, marjoram, a spoon of dried onions and 2 tablespoons of liquid smoke. Let the sauce boil in August. I cook everything while on a low heat, stirring occasionally and being careful not adjacent pieces of Seita and przypaliły at the bottom of the pan. Part of the water should evaporate and thicken the sauce. I added fresh chopped dill. And poured!
Hi!
2014 (48) May (4) April (14) March (10) February (12) January (8) 2013 (94) December (13) November (9) October (11) September (10) August (8) July (7) June (8) May (6) April (5) March (5) February (7) January (5) 2012 (92) December (12) November (9) October (6) September (10) August (9) July (12) June (8) May (6) April (5) March (8) February (4) January (3) 2011 (60) December (11) November (6) October (7) September (15) tofu marinated with pink ginger + vegetables on a sunny ... do not waste! pierczarkowy sauce with potatoes with something ... September 30 through Friday all day lasts Interna ... so plain pasta with such ordinary spinach Seitan with gravy and liquid smoke Do not waste! chops potato salad cukiniowe cucumber and carrot LOVE Cookies with Chocolate Pancakes with szpinakim and garlic sauce tart with spinach thursday and pear cake with pears and crumble, which I think is ... gold - chop celery + vegetables from the oven Processed rice + zucchini thursday + Sosik Cold Tofu The Vegan Drag Queen - Episode 1 August (10) July (5) June (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment