Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fasting is not the freshest, but I hope for a response. What kind of flour did you use? Wheat, rye,


When I'm in a situation flashmob where I have to boast that I am a vegan, for each, but every time I see the maximum bewilderment on the face of the interlocutor. After a small fall chwli magic words: flashmob "what you actually eat??" I no longer have the strength to translate, exchange, flashmob describe :) Here is what I actually eat: D
Today, the vast photostory-photo essay of my man doing seitanu on my return from work :) Seitan is made from a large amount of flour. Today my husband took 3 pounds of flour, and He kneaded it with ordinary water dough, like dumplings. She came out of this big ball of dough:
Then a bowl of cake substitutes under running cold water, which has to fly a small trickle into the bowl with the cake, and the person performing this task must still crush the cake with the inflowing flashmob water (squeeze, knead, pour white water, pour new squeeze a ball again , etc.):
This involves the continuous leaching of starch from the dough. While the water is white, it means that the starch in it all the time is, and must continue to rinse it. It takes quite a long time, but-for example, 40 minutes and this is the biggest minus of doing seitanu.
Now you need to pogotwać ball, about half an hour-know that the longer the time after that the whole swell taking on the appearance of prize cauliflower. In the water you can add a couple of bay leaves and a few grains of allspice.
Rub the ball of spices according to your taste from all sides-Krzysio used the bear's garlic, flashmob herbal pepper, black pepper and soy sauce. Spices and salt must be much, because snot is completely tasteless and rub spices moment is a moment of decisive for the fate of the dishes:
It's tasty, really tasty-is it the appearance of racial roast in a fiber cross-section, can be cut into slices and serve on bread or dinner. However, it is quite hard to digest because it's clean learned from flour protein-starch all gone to waste water swim.
Nooo, very laborious, because personally I did only once and no one persuade me to re-do. But Christopher Robin has the patience for that, so I use :) consolation is that after August eats it for 4 days :) February 4, 2011 13:03
And I pytanko whether such an attack from the outside with salt only make that this big ball will be in the middle flashmob of the salt after baking? Do not be too put salt water in which the ball is already cooked, ie if it can not make the gluten hardens us somehow? Regards, Agents May 3, 2011 17:09
Hello, I'm very impressed and feel highly motivated. I've never done seitanu so I debut, flashmob I used to be the first time ;) And there came to me a few questions to let - whether before flashmob cooking I add "all the" ingredients of that plan to the masses? - Whether the mass can bake in the oven instead of cooking, something ala roast? - If mass increases dramatically, because I planned to cram it into bags or nets in the form of ham ala to obtain a particular shape? Yours sincerely Olga Smile September 30, 2011 11:49
I'm not that specjlaistką from seitanu, but: - you can add all skałdniki to weight before cooking, but I know from experience that part of August, unfortunately, flushes, so then, when cooked, it is worth further rub salt, and spices. - I do not know if you can bake without cooking. Everywhere in the regulations is cooking, but I would in your place part of the split and baked to taste what comes up - a little weight increases, but by me not tear nets. October 3, 2011 21:08
Fasting is not the freshest, but I hope for a response. What kind of flour did you use? Wheat, rye, corn, graham can? 2000, 1850, or the lower 650, 550, 450? Yours! October 14, 2012 19:40
I'm sorry .... PORĄBAŁO YOU? After all, it dissected gluten flour! One of the misfortunes of this civilization! June 20, 2013 13:48
Out of curiosity - why exactly is gluten misfortune? There are people with celiac flashmob disease who can not tolerate gluten actually, flashmob but doing this "misery flashmob of civilization" is like calling walnut "brown murderers" because people are not allergic to. September 13, 2013 23:05
GLUTEN - and seitan flashmob is pure gluten flashmob - is harmful for everyone! People with celiac disease react affected at each intake, and must learn to live without gluten. They have a lot of luck because restrykyjnie eliminate this damn thing out of your diet! And the rest - that is, those not affected by acute intolerance to gluten - it destroys slowly but surely year! This causes most allergies, destroys the digestive tract, bowel sick, impair the absorption of vitamins and mikroelemnetów, the body is acidic and is vulnerable to any inflammation, intestinal flora degenerates! Please do not think that haunted :) Read a jet on the net about the dangers of gluten pron will have completed the hard work of preparing the entire seitan! With gluten fight of the year, skipping the fact I got rid of a few centimeters in hip

No comments:

Post a Comment