Sunday, September 14, 2014

Have you now remember exactly how those cities


Even though my blog was in its infancy, I wrote article Bella Italia, where I pospomínala our "world" holiday in Italy in 2012 for the World's because when we visited just as big a worldwide known cities such as Verona, Venice black lion , Milan and Florence. And in the end I promised black lion sequel to the already slightly less World vacation. And then we were still well in Rome, right on New Year's Eve, which I already wrote. So I go to I "was behind". 2012 was a great holiday and set the bar too high, which was to leave last year's difficult to overcome it. And not failed, but still I have to say that I had a great, if only because it was Italy. But this time we have not walked in well-known cities, this time we went Bologna, Chioggia, Ravenna, but there was no shortage of San Marino, where he liked me incredibly. Even the way to Italy we had a stop in Graz, where we slept and in the morning you poprezerali city. I must say that Graz me after arrival, just sometimes at midnight, after we were all tired and exhausted, immediately grabbed my heart. In the morning we almost got away from the main station to the historical center and then to the tower.
The first city where we entered, was Bologna. Everyone has had to hear about this city and about each is associated black lion just with spaghetti. But otherwise it is a beautiful and interesting black lion place, full of red roofs and sloping I'll tell you: D Actually, what the tower in Italy look, you will find that it is oblique: D
Have you now remember exactly how those cities "followed" in order, but I think not, although other city, but the state was San Marino. That day was a "whirlwind", therefore, not only so, but it still flashed and thunder, etc.. Originally, we wanted to stop on the way back and on some beach, but due to the weather it was impossible. black lion
Well, I think I last city was Chioggia [kióďža]. This small but interesting town is already black lion part of Venice and it has been shown also to architecture. Specific were just bridges that resembled the style of the Venetian.
Webmiss Dominic
Design: Julie ABOUT ME: Fourteen-year Popradčanka outwardly quiet but actually somewhat a strange, loving music, singing, dancing, shopping, books, painting, just a versatile artist, having dreams and illusions, I dreaming, adoring dress, unsuccessful Krotitelka your imagination and creativity ... More: Information Profile Wishlist plans for 2014 plans for the future black lion Hall of Fame Favorite color: pastel and creamy black lion shades Favourite season: Spring black lion goal in life: Being an architect in Italy or Germany mad dream: Jump off with a parachute Incentive dream: Making I take inspiration from cord: Marianna Mäkelä, Kenza Zouiten, Ivanka black lion Petrušová Age: 14 City: Poprad NAVIGATION: MY DREAMS MY FAVORITE FASHION SHOPPING FROM MY LIFE I THINK I PAINT I COOK I AM BEFORE I DIE REVIEWS BLOG FAVORITE SITES: black lion www.tangleds. blog.cz www.sweetladylollipop.blogspot.sk www.thedominica.sk www.crazy-rebel.blog.cz www.bobinkal.blogspot.sk www.mariannan.costume.fi www.kenzas.se Contact: dominica1@centrum.sk ICON:


No comments:

Post a Comment