Thursday, September 25, 2014

Peanuts (1) avocado (2) eggplant (1) Basil (5) bechamel (2) pork (16) Broccoli (1) Cranberries (1)

Spaghetti Carbonara - cured from a tertiary trauma: Provincial gourmet
What happens Cudo Gourmet Recipes Tried appeared Americano Bella Italia Middle mcdo East Home cravings Other Jewellery India Kitchen severanka Mexico es muy bien German goodies Not only stew Recipes Facebook Sweet fabrications Mediterranean mcdo Vive la France From home bakery from our counties mysterious orient
My first encounter with carbonara ended in disaster. It was during my university studies, where the dining room menu appeared "collier spaghetti" (which is actually the Slovak carbonara, as it said on the food that you bring miners wore to work in a coal mine - because mcdo it's a hearty meal - this, however, mcdo I did not know at that time). It was something new, so I ordered them. Disappointment, however, was great, as was a spaghetti with a little grated cheese and oil, just "about nothing". From this worse surprise in the school canteen, I experienced only after okoštovaní University of Kosice version Stuffed cabbage - but more on that another time.
So I tasted real carbonara years. Until it cooked my Zeničko. After okoštovaní was clear to me that his college trauma I have to leave behind, and his relationship with carbonara I have to start with a blank cards. And now I will show you why:
Raw meaty 10 ounces bacon, cut into small pieces 2 egg yolks 2 dl whipping cream 10 ounces grated Parmesan cheese (or other hard cheese) 35 ounces spaghetti parsley salt, pepper
Procedure bacon on a small amount of oil fry cook a spaghetti yolks mix well with cream cheese with bacon Stir in cooked spaghetti, mix well the whole thing on a hot pour spaghetti mixture of egg yolk, cream and cheese, stir quickly, hot spaghetti will use to cook eggs donkey (though it should be ) and pepper, sprinkle with parsley served with additional grated cheese servings
Carbonara = my love nonstop at the pizzeria I give them all the time, ... constantly. I've never been "neojedia", just a pity that in every restaurant taste differently ... I'm most sad when into them instead of bacon ... TAC for whatever substitutes. but it is one of the best pasta options!
Reports make it at home, it has several advantages: - you know what's in it - it's easy - you know you do inhumanly large portion of that whole polish off, then you are indeed sick all day, but say that it was worth
I was terribly rushed, so I gauged the amount of pasta and sauce (sauce and pasta was a little much:-) in addition to the whole zhrudkovatelo me, because I cooked separately in a sauce pan. eggs and decided to become scrambled) .. next time I will literally hold the recipe and I hope it succeeds better ... ie.
Today we had the first night at home Carbonara, ... abnormal. and we very reluctantly, in the restaurant always taste differently ... and especially ... WRONG. vegetova voda..narp. But this recipe to fix everything ... we just finished eating, blow away and got a good ... Thanks a lot, washed down with champagne ...: D
nooo ... except for the jet set and bacon ... although mcdo I also lacks ja I buy Grana Padano - too hard, ripened cheese, but I think as the year matures ... parmezan min. 3 years ..but anyway is excellent and I love Carbonara. I prefer but still only pure cherry tomatoes, garlic, capers, crash ... yet take fatty foods such as carbonara can not eat every day
super, Akurat the cream I think there is no need for anyone downright forbid such treatment carbonara:-) .. I recommend http://www.sitalemvkuchyni.cz/recepty/carbonara/ and go to NAPAP this popular cream variant from mom:-)
Comment
Peanuts (1) avocado (2) eggplant (1) Basil (5) bechamel (2) pork (16) Broccoli (1) Cranberries (1) herbs (2) Garlic (17) Pasta (20) travel (1) batter (1) chilli (4) Bread (2) Onions (3) Lemon (6) curry (3) game (1) tarragon (3) French cuisine (5) garam masala (2) gorgonzola (3) BBQ (1) Greek kitchen (2) guacamole (1) mustard (6) beef (6) mushrooms (8) Indian cuisine (8) snacks (2) Yogurt (8) capers (3) Curry (5) cayenne pepper (2) duck ( 3) sausage mcdo (2) valve (1) Spice (2) coriander (5) pot (1) chicken (40) turmeric (2) dill (2) lazy gourmet (1) lime (5) Salmon (4) puff pastry (2) marjoram (1) Butter mcdo (4) Hungarian cuisine (7) Honey (3) Mexican cuisine (3) milk (2) turkey (1) muffin (1) nutmeg (2) flour (5) Drink (2 ) discovery (1) olive oil (1) olives (7) oregano (2) fruit (6) pancakes (3) palcinky (1) tomatoes (11) pesto (1) parsley (1) roast (1) Pastry (17) Pizza (1) Soup (9) Annex (3) The leeks (2) Recipe (1) restaurant mcdo (1) rosemary (14) Fish (16) Rice (1) Sesame (1) Syrup (2) bacon (17) plums ( 1) Cream (39) Cheese mcdo (31) soy sauce (6) Italian restaurant mcdo (10) Veal (1) cake (1) tortilla (2) curd (1) Thyme (18) Cucumbers (1) Eggs (4) eggs (4) wine (30) Vegetables (6) Potatoes (11) Golden Bull (1) desserts (2

No comments:

Post a Comment