Monday, September 8, 2014

I do not remember the last time I was in church ... I do not trust priests .... not crossed himself


I do not remember the last time I was in church ... I do not trust priests .... not crossed himself before eating .... I do not go to confession ..... if I'm a good believer? hm ... I maintain that I am .... which is a true believer at all? .... One that is every Sunday at all three masses, but sitting alone because he stepped over the countryside? .... The one who commits sin and confession, and so on? .... The one who crossed her before eating, and then nasrdi to cook because the soup is not salty enough? Feel free osudujte anthony bourdain me ... I'll turn the other cheek .... you a believer is one who believes ... softly to himself .... nobody knows .... should have firm faith, because she carries herself with awe ... Do people think that if they say "we believe" to be faithful, and that the ordeal will not come? I've had too many crisis situations ... but never my faith was shaken ... whatever you say to heart I always knew it was me ... I just do not like the church as an institution .... There is no greater anthony bourdain than that of the Mafia Vatican ... Do not refuse a priest to say mass for the deceased with the excuse that his grandmother's name was Joseph, and that on that day only for it can be thought ... and that says a mother recently deceased son ..... and why paid at all sahramente and mass ... it's like paying firefighters because we put out the fire in the yard .... so they have their reward ... and the priests ... have a good placu..nabrijane cars ... get the apartment anthony bourdain ... everything .... but no, they never had it ... then take another and from one nation which should be available to assist them ... seek money from people who have the more children, make ends to the end .... and he gets everything on the tray ... ...... I'm mad ... I'm so angry as I write this post ..... ... how will convince me of the truth and holiness of their sermons when I do not even believe ..... banal example: saying that the body of God, which we have no right to destroy all sorts of actions and opiates, and after those wonderful sermons anthony bourdain (because all the diplomats) comes out and lit a cigarette ..... wtf ?! Furthermore .... ... Did not Jesus driven traders who had a booth in front of the church ... is ... we all know this symbolic scene from the movies .... so why are all of the churches we can buy icons ... Rosary .... holy water .... Under the guise of Catholics make up the various dishonest anthony bourdain acts ... just remember the Inquisition .... women bake the best bread in the village and declared her a witch ... and all the others who were slightly ahead its time ... the irony is that today we call such a genius .... and how many times have we in the past few years, listened to the media about pedophile priests .... The Church's rules are as old as the church ... means there are already 21 centuries e ... means we can continue to maintain the co blindly something that has been passed so many years ago ..... I'm not saying that we should significantly change the rules ... by no means .... just a little reshape them in line with modern times Why not .... fine abolish celibacy and peaceful Bosnia anthony bourdain ... nice to priests had his wife and djecu..a not as mistress and God knows how many children ... so they are just people ... to me it even greater sin is that they do not have a wife and thus is identified with God .... I will not because it scares us cut until she reached the end .... I'll just write one of my favorite quotes .... "Though I speak with human tongues and aneoske and have not charity, I would have the brass to Jei or cymbal to ZVEI. If I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to premjetao and have not charity - nothing I! Love is ... generously, love is kind, does not envy, love does not boast, is not puffed up; Not rude, not gossip its not razdraljiva, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in unrighteousness, anthony bourdain but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, is submitted. Love never fails. (I Korinanima anthony bourdain 13) Prayer of Mother Teresa man is unreasonable, nelogian, sebian. It does not matter, love them! If you seem well-credited to your e SEBINO goals. It does not matter, it seems good! If they accomplish their objectives, they will find lane friends and sincere enemies. It does not matter, achieve your goals! Well that seems, tomorrow will be forgotten. It does not matter, it seems good! Fairness and honesty anthony bourdain uinit email and vulnerable. It does not matter, anthony bourdain just be honest and poten! What it's for years worked in ASU might be razrueno. It does not matter, Make! If helps people, moe loe manu. It does not matter, helps them! It gives the world the best of myself, and he will respond anthony bourdain with shock. It does not matter, anthony bourdain give the best of themselves! See that no one comes from if you will leave happy and satisfied!
Dnevnik.hr Gol.hr Zadovoljna.hr OYO.hr NovaTV.hr DomaTV.hr Mojamini.tv anthony bourdain Description blog ...... I have my opinions ... and do not allow me to confuse the facts ..... I make my no one comes, if you will not go away from me happier and more satisfied ... I do not like all that young love ... I'm the one that confirms the fact that appearances are deceiving ... I'm the one who always has a cigarette lighter with you, even though you do not smoke. claws ... although it does not use a pacifier ... happy, although I'm not superstitious ... where the music is playing, but not at home ... that could be without a cell phone, although it is constantly used like ....

No comments:

Post a Comment