Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fatvlz - newest theme


Hello. Lady Khatun or blog name along with words of inspiration crepe that had been tried but had made such blogs, once the word Lady, my refuge, and this blog was created. Now I see what the urge to use my name! This blog has three authors. My "Inspiration Lady" and "mother dear" I just told him that I wrote. Sister "Parisa" was already crepe the author of the blog, but since early August 92nd own blog called "table Parisa Plant" was moving. * Visits and Friends Glam, I do not cook any social networks related Pyjy *. Thank you.
Breakfast / snack
Dashtnyh love my kitchen (Coral Baby)
Fixing meals
Me and my stomach
Useful links
10 - For mayonnaise, a little salt, pepper, and the taste of Pulbiber Turkey got more than half the lime stone and peel the skin Portugal got a number of wonderful flavors and aromas that give the sauce. The case finely grated said. Also because I wanted to reduce the amount of lemon sauce, and the other is a sufficient concentration of oranges and lemon peel flavored sauce and had Khvshrng.
Valentine's Day and chocolate cake ...
Isla Nazdvnh Mom and Dad
Persian date Bahman 1392
Fatvlz - newest theme


No comments:

Post a Comment