Saturday, April 26, 2014

I am doing the seitanu np.bardzo tasty


Categories Menu Home Fan Club rolls with Rosemary My blog about my blogs Policy cookies my book Dates of meetings with the author of book titles I wrote articles about me shares in which I participated a few words about me Contact my cooking about me on the internet words from readers Eco Cooperation Partners Tuscany Kitchen Tuscan Kitchen vegan Italian Cuisine My Tuscany My Tuscany in radio and television My meeting Recipes for recorder reporter from Tuscany filmed caterer Viva la pasta! Befriended eco agri-tourism
Very Long time he was trying to, but still something wyskakiwalo. First of all, lacked the time to complete. The day before caterer yesterday, finally made a "stunt" and I make it myself seitan. This is my first attempt and certainly experts write that something is wrong. I'm already at first glance I see that instead of a cloth kitchen should use the cheesecloth. Perhaps it would be more intense color?
Seitan which is made with flour and cooked in vegetable broth with the addition of soy sauce. Its product you can use make Manitoba (coming from Canada). It contains a lot of protein and absorbs water up to 80-90%.
Preparation:
With flour, water and a pinch of salt knead the dough. There can to stick to cancer, but it must be soft and flexible. caterer In the first phase helped a little mixer, and then for 10 minutes zagniatalam alone.
After the expiration caterer of the time we start rinsing the sphere of flour. We have to lay it on a sieve and pour water. While it was on the water was hardly becomes transparent. My was very lightly colored in white, but it seemed to me that he washed everything, and only the remaining mass consists of a dense mesh, rubber lightly as it happens just in case seitanu. caterer
If we want, we can add some other spices for cooking seitanu. Some ascribe even powdered vegetables. caterer I think in Poland call themselves Kucharzyk? I would add more next time soy sauce. Vegetables cooking yourself can eat, water tinted brown medium because it is too salty. Although I used it a little bit to zagniecienia Header bread dough.
With 500 grams of flour Manitoba wyszlo me 370 grams of finished seitanu. Perhaps before cooking should rinse it more. The water was slightly whitened, but not transparent. Maybe should be completely transparent? 8 Comments
Seitan in a vegan diet replaces meat. It's very basically. You can do with it We become food, also eat version of the sandwich. You can Gratinate, Marinating, fry Seitan is pure gluten, so much you can not eat it.
I am doing the seitanu np.bardzo tasty "slips bite", sometimes also called "bitkami". Comes out of this very tasty dish, on which, inhale August our guests - knowledge surely, the meat August caterer we do not eat, and there is such a thing given ...
Seitan caterer know, only the venal. From time to time we order it direct from our group zakupu.SA two versions: regular and smoked. Now, for the first time I made it myself. He went cold version with two sosikami: one of the chickpeas and the other with almonds, garlic, and ...? Sosiki brought it familiar, the Garlic pychota!
Reply
You may use these tags and attributes HTML: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code > <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Categories Eco Tuscany Kitchen Tuscan Kitchen vegan Italian Cuisine My Tuscany My Tuscany in radio and television My meeting Recipes for recorder reporter from Tuscany filmed Viva la pasta! Befriended caterer eco agri-tourism
Recent comments about soap bubbles Mazen Alexander Seghi of Fettuccine / Tagliatelle ai porri Tuscan adam on Fettuccine / Tagliatelle ai porri Tuscan Alexander Seghi of Fettuccine / Tagliatelle ai porri Tuscan adam on Fettuccine / Tagliatelle ai porri Tuscan
Alexander Seghi Anne of Bajkorady grandmother Maria Bajkorada cappuccino bar Tuscan bread dough crust Italian was sugar cane June garlic lemon chocolate pumpkin jam market ecology eco Eco Tuscany Florence grudzien movie about apples caterer apple eggs egg eating contest caterer Carnival Julia Wollner book book Kitchen caterer Tuscan Kitchen Vegan Kitchen percolator april La Rivista july june ice cream February May flour wheat flour noodles carrot butter milk March soymilk caterer My Tuscany olive oil olives pepper fruits Olmi October Pistoia pizza Hall Square oranges tomatoes tomato nursery provision Tuscan recipe vegan recipe Vegan Italian recipe homemade milk ricotta raisins schiacciata caterer August sol meeting for coffee and tea meeting meeting with the author statistics january january 2011 Yuletide feast of the Nativity of the fair market sage Tuscany Tuscan cookies tosk

No comments:

Post a Comment