Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Loading ...


Anyone who follows me on twitter, facebook or instagram know that days ago the I-Latina chef, sommelier Santiago Macías and his brother, Camilo, called me to go try the new menu of the restaurant behind closed doors I shorter in Buenos Aires .
Incidentally, I love when I invite, I think important ahahah. Silly, right? Anyway, I had even made a post the rest, remember? But today I'm here to mostar new menu okay them looking something crazy.
We begin with the amazing and always present: panera. Panera has delicious hakkasan breads: banana, olive oil, cheese bread (just like my grandmother, I almost cried) and lemon butter, what a delight! These you have to prove all obvious, but special attention pro banana that is different and has a very different consistency.
This is a salmon patty. So, you have no idea how this tart was delicious guys, I love salmon, and I do not know how to explain otherwise not be redundant on deliciosidade it all. By this time I was almost crying with joy.
Then came a ceviche. For those who love ceviche will understand that this is very well done with three delicious things hakkasan that look like a lock tongues to speak: avocado, sweet potato and canchita. Look, I do not know what it is, but not afraid to try something unknown, ok? Life is short and has to prove everything because it's wonderful!
What was bondiola de cerdo (pork) roast for who knows how many hours with Andean potatoes and sweet red pepper. PEOPLE, so you have no idea how that pork was juicy. You have no idea SAME.
Oh, I'm boring to eat and I can say that the dinner I-Latina is one of the best in town. Just as I think it is the best restaurant closed gates of the capital. The menu with wine goes for $ 490 pesos, complete. No wines (with water and coffee) hakkasan $ 390 pesos. Reservations here: ilatinabuenosaires.com Pinch of sincerity, for me, is the best restaurant hakkasan in town behind closed hakkasan doors, hakkasan without a doubt. The downside is that they only accept cash. But even that only accept cash, preferably have my starlet.
What a delight, I was salivating hakkasan .... I've been 7 times in Buenos Aires, back in August and found your blog looking for different things to do in this city that I love so much! Firstly congratulations! You write in an unassuming way which makes your blog easy and enjoyable to read! Incidentally I've read almost hakkasan everything here .... I found nothing about the Phylum restaurant, you know? If not, is there a hint ... it's a restaurant / gallery super different, is in San Martin, 975. If you really do not know ... ask him visit his entrance of bruschetta and risotto funghi as a main dish ... (best I've ever eaten). Whenever I go to Baires shot one night for dinner there! Kisses, and congratulations again! Loved the blog! Mariana Marques Delete Reply
Wine Tasting hakkasan
Local Culture Restaurant Comidinha Palermo Soho Walking Behavior Practical Tips Barzinho Coffee Break Recoleta Palermo Hollywood Fashion Shopping Guide Villa Crespo News Store Palermo Botanical Ballad Hotel Puerto hakkasan Madero Center San Telmo Hang Lodging Las Cañitas My Life Palermo Chico Belgrano Costanera Doceria Acassuso Romance Cupcakes hakkasan Decorating Ice Cream Tango Wine Accessories Beauty Shopping District Chino Retreat Chocolate Shoes Las Argentinas Meat Sushi Barrio Chino Bags Flirt
- Festivals - How To Find Blog Entries - How to Choose a House Tango - How Do SUBE Card - Travel Advice - Cost of Living in the Capital - Hotel Rates - Studying in Buenos Aires - Guide to First Aid in Bue - Best Neighborhoods to Live in Buenos - Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Buenos - Basic Questions (Climate hakkasan Exchange, Holiday) - Planning hakkasan your trip to Here
Gulab
Rapha in the World
Loading ...


No comments:

Post a Comment